debian-med and Debconf10

Hi,

Andreas said he would not come, but will somebody else from debian-med
be at Debconf10 in NYC this year?  We will have a debian-science
round-table again and it would be good if somebody could represent
debian-med there.

Also, if somebody wants to give a talk about something debian-med (or
more generally Medince/Physiology/Biology related), talk submissions are
still open until tomorrow (Saturday) evening UTC-time.

That said, there will hopefully be a science track this year, I posted
about it at http://www.advogato.org/person/mbanck/diary/50.html and it
should be possible to submit a presentation under that umbrella even
after the CfP closes, please get in contact with me then.

Hope to see you at Debconf,

Michael