Packaging guide Objective-C SWARM at Ubuntu and Debian

Hi Jakson,

when reinspecting the free software projects which might be interesting
to be packaged as official Debian package for the profit of the Debian
Med project I tried to find out the status of Swarm.  At the Swarm
homepage I found a hint to your packaging guide which vanished from the
original location but the web never forgets and thus I found the content
at

   http://web.archive.org/web/20071225020842/http://jalvesaq.googlepages.com/swarm.html

It seems you just prepared packaging stuff for swarm but all the
interesting pieces of your work (*.dsc, *.diff.gz) seem to have vanished
and you probably lost interest in continuing your work.  I would kindly
like to ask you whether you see a chance to provide these files somehow
for a limited time period.  If you might do us this favour I would like
to commit the packaging pieces into our Debian Med SVN to enable other
people to start at some point rather than from scratch.