Re: Status of SIGAR (Was: InVesalius packaging)

Sorry, missing reference:
[1] https://groups.google.com/group/linux.debian.devel.mentors/browse_thread/thread/163e37501dea0d7a?pli=1

On 25 March 2010 13:44, Tatiana Al-Chueyr <tatiana.alchueyr@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear Andreas,

On 23 March 2010 07:11, Andreas Tille <andreas@fam-tille.de> wrote:
Hi,

I would like to come back to the InVesalius packaging which depends
from SIGAR

Thiago posted yesterday a message to the mailing list you proposed, regarding SIGAR packaging [1].

Should we have any advances in this subject, we´ll post to Debian-Med list...!

Kind regards,

Tatiana

.

On Thu, Feb 25, 2010 at 10:25:23PM +0100, Andreas Tille wrote:

> > Can we (Thiago) pack SIGAR oficially?
>
> Sure.  That's the best thing you can do to speed InVesalius packaging up.

Is there any progress done to get an official sigar package?

PS: In case you do not remember the context of this question have a look
   into the archive (second half of the mail):
     http://lists.debian.org/debian-med/2010/02/msg00056.html

Tatiana Al-Chueyr

--
Tatiana Al-Chueyr