Status of Altree

Hi Vincent,

once you wrote on this list[1] that the new version of altree is not
really fit for an official package.  Because there are some further new
versions I wonder whether you can give a status update.  Moreover I
stumbled upon your repository of inofficial packages[2] which just
contains the preconditions for altree you mentioned in your mail[1]
(libtamuanova-perl, nanova and libnanova-perl).  I wonder whether it is
a clever idea to make these preconditions really official packages to be
quick in a possible altree upgrade.  We might aproach a freeze sooner or
later and then it is possible to late to integrate the preconditions.

Kind regards and thanks for your work on altree

     Andreas.

[1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-med/2009/08/msg00104.html
[2] http://moais.imag.fr/membres/vincent.danjean/deb.html