ACEDB - need package reviewer

Hello,

I had submitted the acedb package quite a while back but it was rejected
- not because of its miraculously erroneous watch file, but because of
copyright issues.

I personally think that I did a rather good job to extra them from the
sources and when knowing people to have changed institutes, then I have
even taken care to update those addresses.

It seems though as if I was overlooking something bad, some complete
failure of some sort. The copyright file is not to the expectation to
our ftpmasters, but I cannot do it better, or much better.

This is the rejection

  I'm rejecting your package from NEW due to:

   a) Non-free IETF RFCs.

	fixed

   b) Incomplete copyright headers in debian/copyright:

       * J. Thierry-Mieg
       * R. Durbin
		wrong, they are just there with their first
		names spelled out, like R. -> Richard

     * Netscape Communications
		where?

     * RSA Data Security
		done

     * (Plus many more..)

		A few, maybe, like Netscape, but not many, I am sure.

    [...]

Oh, it would also be nice if you referred to the full text of the GPL-2 (?)
from /usr/share/common-licenses.
		done

Could some good soul please have a look? I am seeking for names of those
who have contributed but are not in debian/copyright.

Many thanks and regards

Steffen