From: mentors.debian.net <support@mentors.debian.net>
Date: Fri, Feb 26, 2010 at 4:09 PM
Subject: 'vtkedge' uploaded to mentors.debian.net
To: mathieu.malaterre@gmail.com

Your upload of the package 'vtkedge' to mentors.debian.net was
successful. Sponsors can now download it. The URL of your package is:

The respective dsc file can be found at:

Processing your upload took 16.0 seconds.

If you do not yet have a sponsor for your package you may want to go to
and set the "Seeking a sponsor" option to hilight your package on the
welcome page.

You can also send an RFS (request for sponsorship) to the debian-mentors
mailing list. Your package page will give your suggestions on how to
send that mail.

Good luck finding a sponsor! And thanks for using mentors.debian.net

The mentors.debian.net team

#Import run: 2010-02-26T16:09:06.759377