r-cran-medadherence: which category

Hi,

recently the package r-cran-medadherence was accepted.  The description says:

 Adherence is defined as "the extent to which a person's behavior
 coincides with medical or health advice", which is very important, for
 both clinical researchers and physicians, to identify the treatment
 effect of a specific medication(s).
 .
 A variety of measures have been developed to calculate the medication
 adherence. Definitions and methods to address adherence differ greatly
 in public literature. Choosing which definition should be determined by
 overall study goals.  This package provides the functions to calculate
 medication adherence based on commonly used definitions.
Homepage: http://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/medAdherence/

While I think this package would fit best in something like med-research
we do not (yet) have this category.  While I think this category will
be created sooner or later I'm hesitated to start it now for a single
package.  So for the moment I added r-cran-medadherence to med-practice
which is suboptimal as well.

Any hints / suggestions what to do?