Re: License/Copyright issues (was Re: dicomscope ready for upload)

Le Mon, Oct 19, 2009 at 12:38:30PM +0200, Mathieu Malaterre a écrit :
> Charles,
>
>   Do you consider this is ok then ? Looking at the C++ code however,
> this is not clear that DCMTK copyright applies:

>   I can change the debian/copyright, but the ftp-master will be a bit
> surprise that the debian/copyright does not reflect what upstream is
> saying. With those machine readable format it is uneasy to specify
> that...

Hi Mathieu,

I have answered to the OFFIS people in the original thread. Since they point at
a copyright statement that is not in the dicomscope source, but in dcmtk, the
simplest is to quote their statement and to include the copyright notice of
dcmtk in dicomscope. If you would like to do this in a machine-readable manner,
you can for instance add a ‘Comment:’ field in the paragraph for the files that
are distributed under these terms.

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy