Re: trunk/packages/biococoa

Ok, thanks for the info. The code in question is not part of Plan9, it is separate software that for some reason the authors picked the Plan9 license, so the move of Plan9 to a different license probably doesn't apply for this code. It is just a couple of small functions, so upstream might just want to rewrite those functions.

thanks
Scott