Maintaining praat in Debian Med team?

Hi Rafael,

your package praat was included in the Psychology task of the Debian Med
Blend[1].  I realised that the packaged version is some minor versions
behind upstream (Debian has 5.1.7, upstream has 5.1.17).  I wonder whether
this has some technical reason or whether you might struggle with other
tasks and you just not find time for this package.

In case you might need a backup maintainer you might consider joining
the Debian Med team.  I have seen that you are using git to maintain
praat and we did not yet updated our policy to mention the freshly
created git archive.  So I will not point you to our packaging policy
which might be not that relevant for you but just want to hear whether
you are interested at all.

Kind regards and thanks for maintaining praat

      Andreas.

[1] http://debian-med.alioth.debian.org/tasks/psychology