Attempt to remove treetool

Hi,

after having updated several of our packages I try to target at removal
candidates.  When trying to take a screeshot - hey, anybody elso who
wants to support Debian Med by doing screenshots??? - from treetool I
realised that any action freezes my X server.  I had to switch to
console and kill the treetool process.  I do not think that we need to
care about bugs of packages that were orphaned upstream for 15 years and
has very low popcon (6 user, 0 updated).

Any active treetool user should please speek up now, prove the need for
treetool inside Debian by providing a screenshot and thus give some
motivation for us to keep this inside Debian.  If this not happens I'll
ask ftpmaster for removal.