Re: Provide proper help output for all tools of last

On Mon, Oct 05, 2009 at 06:17:25PM +0900, Martin Frith wrote:
> This is now finished,

Thanks.

> and we have no immediate plans to change LAST.
> (Of course it's hard to predict when we will find and fix bugs...)

So it would be helpful if someone would creat real manpages for instance
be incorporating the text of the comments in the header of the scripts
into the auto generated manpages.  Any volunteer from our list is welcome
(in case you would like to step in here but have no idea what to do, just
ask.)