Re: [med-svn] r4096 - trunk/packages/vxl/trunk/debian

On Sat, Oct 03, 2009 at 01:33:37PM +0200, Daniel Leidert wrote:
> JFTR: A lintian override for a package shipping several libraries is
> IMHO fully correct. There is no policy to split the library package into
> several packages with one package per library. At least I don't know
> one.

One could argue the other way:  If there are several libraries in the
package, the name should maybe rather be vxl-libs or something.

However, if the libraries are guaranteed to be all versioned the same,
it does not matter and libfoo1 naming scheme makes more sense in my
opinion.

Michael