Re: VXL: as part of Debian Med ?

On Wed, Sep 30, 2009 at 4:09 PM, Andreas Tille <andreas@an3as.eu> wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 30, 2009 at 03:52:41PM +0200, Mathieu Malaterre wrote:
>>   I'd like to add VXL as part of Debian Med. A large portion is
>> included in ITK as convenient libraries and I tested it, I can use a
>> system installed VXL to build ITK.
>>
>>   I uploaded it on mentors:
>> http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/v/vxl/
>
> Sounds great.
>
> I might check this out if nobody of our imaging experts will step in here.
> I wonder whether you might want to commit it to our SVN in the meantime.

Done, I was just waiting for the green light :)

$ svn ci -m"Moving VXL to Debian Med" vxl
Adding         vxl
Adding         vxl/trunk
Adding         vxl/trunk/debian
Adding         vxl/trunk/debian/TODO
Adding         vxl/trunk/debian/changelog
Adding         vxl/trunk/debian/compat
Adding         vxl/trunk/debian/control
Adding         vxl/trunk/debian/copyright
Adding         vxl/trunk/debian/patches
Adding         vxl/trunk/debian/patches/series
Adding         vxl/trunk/debian/patches/vxl.soname.patch
Adding         vxl/trunk/debian/rules
Adding         vxl/trunk/debian/watch
Transmitting file data .........

Committed revision 4094.

In the meantime, I'll patch ITK package in trunk (Steve I hope you don't mind).

Thanks,
--
Mathieu