libqsearch under Debian Med group maintenance?

----- Forwarded message from Andreas Tille <andreas@an3as.eu> -----

Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 16:26:11 +0200
From: Andreas Tille <andreas@an3as.eu>
To: ucko@debian.org
Subject: ncbi-tools onder Debian Med group maintenance?

Hi Aaron,

when I recently watched our bugs page [1] I stumbled upon the fact that
ncbi-tools6 is not yet under team maintenance of Debian Med Packaging
Team.  Given the fact that I have th eimpression that the quality of our
major packages increased since we are doing so I wonder whether you want
to follow our group policy[2] and move to group maintenance.

BTW, any chance that you upload the fix for #510943?

[1] http://debian-med.debian.net/bugs/bio.html
[2] http://debian-med.alioth.debian.org/docs/policy.html

Klarmachen zum Ändern!

----- End forwarded message -----