Re: ncbi-tools onder Debian Med group maintenance?

On Sun, Sep 27, 2009 at 04:18:56PM -0400, Aaron M. Ucko wrote:
> Thanks for the invitation, which I would gladly accept if not for one
> major policy disagreement: I find patch systems cumbersome, and
> greatly prefer to work directly with the source.

I guess the initiative of Charles to support git as well as svn might be
right in time to meet your habit.  Charles, could you please comment on
the status whether this is ready to work for members of the Debian Med
Alioth team?  In any case I added Aaron to the project so at least the
needed permissions should be there.

In general I would like to point out: If there is anybody who is in
principle interested in working in the Debian Med team but has some
different habits regarding the workflow we use - please speak up.  I
always think that we can not reduce the size of the team by restricting
the workflow to only one.  In principle it helps if everybody is
comfortable with a prefered workflow but this should be no exclusion
criterion.

> I did a while ago, but accidentally left the bug open (having
> misremembered what the BTS's "fixed" directive actually does); I've
> just sent mail to 510943-done that should correct that.  Thanks for
> pointing it out.

Fine.

Klarmachen zum Ändern!