Re: Re-trying to present FreeMedForms

Yes excuse me for that terrific mail. I was testing the list after some difficulties on posting here...

So the site describe two applications (more are planned) :
- FreeMedForms is the main one. It is a flexible, highly dynamic electronic medical records manager. Actually in alpha stage. Project was started on Oct 2008 (from scratch). It is intended to be used has a general practice EMR and for clinic researchers. The patient file is entierly build from an XML file that is scriptable. Database is builded from this patient file.

- FreeDiams is a prescriptor assistant. It is derived from the prescritor plugins of FreeMedForms. Actually __stable__ and __usable__ for current practice (i'm using it each days since two months). It can do prescriptions from a french drugs database and can be used to prescribe in an INN like way. http://www.who.int/medicines/services/inn/en/ This is the unique key to the i18n drugs database door. Project was started Dec 2008 (no financial, no conflict of interests, from scratch).

All code is C++ / Qt4.4.3 at least. BSD new some is part of QtCreator project LGPL v2.1. Some line are bash, sql, doxygen.

Actually :
- FreeMedForms reaches version 0.0.8 and cannot save datas but can construct user interface from XML patient file - FreeDiams reaches version 0.0.10-2 before a stable version 0.1.0. Builded debian version are available on google code (see below).

You can find informations :
- http://www.freemedforms.com/ (main site En/Fr/De - user's manual french only) - http://code.google.com/p/freemedforms/downloads/list (download, sources, some infos)

We are looking for help, whatever you can do, you can help us.

Thanks for your patience.
Eric