Update on WrapITK and debian

Steve,

  I thought I should give an update.
  I have been trying for the past weeks to get WrapITK working without
Review. I have to admit I never succeeded (see all my attempt
commented out in the patch file). I do not say it is not possible, I
am saying this is really hard.
  Instead I have simply been trying to get WrapITK to work using Review:ON.

  The patch attached to this email is the current state of the work. I
will report tomorrow if the build succeeded on my side.

  Anyway I do not think I can apply this patch since this would
require a new source upload (ITK source would include source from
Review directory).

Let me know what you think of including Review in ITK.

Thanks,
--
Mathieu