Packaging EpiR for Debian

Hi Mark,

the Debian Med project intends to build Debian packages of software
which might be useful in the field of medicine.  We are maintaining some
packages which are relevant for epidemiological research.  An overview
about the currently available packages can be seen here:

    http://debian-med.alioth.debian.org/tasks/epi

I just learned about your EpiR package and I created preliminary
packaging stuff for the inclusion into Debian.  The only blocker
for a straight upload to the Debian archive is the file

    doc/epiR.pdf

which comes without source and license.  Our ftpmaster is very strict
about files without a license and thus I would like to ask you whether
it is possible to ship the source of this PDF file including a free
license inside the downloadable tarball.  In case there would be any
copyright issues for the documentation we would have to strip this
from the tarball and might link to the file which is available online
but it would be in the interest of Debian users if everything is in
one place.

I hope you like our atempt to package EpiR for Debian.

Kind regards and thanks for providing free epidemiological
software

      Andreas (on behalf of the Debian Med team).