Re: dicomscope ready for upload

Le Mon, Oct 26, 2009 at 02:14:48PM +0100, Mathieu Malaterre a écrit :
> That seems fine to me. Charles any comments ? Will they need to upload
> another zip file containing this new license, to avoid any
> misunderstanding ?

Dear Jörg and Mathieu,

sorry for being long to answer. The clarified copyright terms explain well what
users are allowed to do and are clearly free software. If you upload an updated
zip file it will make the task easier for Mathieu to write the copyright summary
that is needed for Debian, but otherwise it is fine to only quote this email
exchange and let you wait for the next update changing the source code to add
the license clarification.

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy