Re: dicomscope ready for upload

On Fri, Oct 09, 2009 at 01:23:47PM +0900, Charles Plessy wrote:
> Not directly related, but although we have no parser yet, I added a
> debian/upstream-metadata.yaml file to indicate Upstream's donation URL.

That's interesting.  I wonder whether we should find a more general wording
of the current

   Please register by following this link if you are using <package>.

Finally we want to *attract* users of a package to visit a page provided
by upstream.  IMHO we could use this entry not only for registration but
also for donation requests.  Or do you think we might use different
entries / wording.