Tkmelting for Debian

Le Thu, Oct 01, 2009 at 10:05:57PM +0200, Andreas Tille a écrit :

> the Debian Med team has packaged melting for Debian - at least the
> versions < 5.  We now are considering to package the latest version and

Dear Nicolas and Marine,

I would like to add to what Andreas already wrote that we experienced problems
on the upgrade of tkmelting from 4.2 to 4.3, as in this version tkmelting.pl
executes `./melting4_4-linuxi386 $options -v -q 2>&1` instead of `melting
$options -v -q 2>&1`. We are preparing a patched version to solve that problem,
but in the course of testing tkmelting, I experienced more difficulties. In
particular, after computing one melting temperature, I could not compute a
second one.

Lastly, do you by chance have an icon to suggest for the Melting gui? It would
enhance the look of the entry in the GNOME/KDE menus.

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy
Debian Med packaging team,