Re: libqsearch under Debian Med group maintenance? (corrected)

Hi Andreas,

This sounds great.  I agree with your plan exactly as you stated and
agree with the decision to go with Debian Science Subversion repo and
team maintenance.  Thanks for the help!  Best regards,

Rudi

--
Git, Hg (Mercurial), and Subversion (svn) hosting over SSH
http://sshcontrol.com/