Re: jmdns -- java implementation of multi-cast DNS (Apple Rendezvous)

On Fri, Sep 18, 2009 at 03:28:12PM +0200, Mathieu Malaterre wrote:
>   My issue is that it does not really belong to debian-med so I'd
> prefer put it outside of debian-med. Is it ok to go in pkg-java
> instead ?

Sure.  It is not required to join any team - even if I'm a fan of team
maintenance.  So I would be pragmatically and join the team which might
provide the best help for the package in question.  In case of pure
Java packages without any relation to Debian Med I'd definitely join
pkg-java.

Kind regards

    ANdreas.

Klarmachen zum Ändern!