Fwd: igraph debian/* files

Just FYI

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Tamas Nepusz <tamas@cs.rhul.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, Sep 15, 2009 at 6:16 PM
Subject: Re: igraph
To: Mathieu Malaterre <mathieu.malaterre@gmail.com>

> Excellent. there is only one thing that is a bit difficult to handle
> is the fact that you ship a debian/* directory directly from the src.
> Is there a way you could distribute a src tarball without this
> debian/* files ?

Sure, if that would make things easier for you. I'll adjust the
makefiles upstream so the generated package won't include the debian/
subdir anymore. This will be in effect from the next release which may
be 0.5.3 or 0.6 (0.6 is more likely, I don't think we'll have another
minor release in the 0.5 branch).

--
Tamas

--