Re: r3928 - trunk/packages/mira/trunk/debian

On Tue, Sep 08, 2009 at 02:37:35PM +0200, Steffen Moeller wrote:
> > Would you mind adding this information to tasks/bio file to
> > let this info show up on the tasks page?  BTW, do you think we
> > should maintain also a "Published-PubMed" field?
>
> I had thought about it, too. I came to the conclusion that other blends would not have
> pubmed papers, though.

IMHO the fact that nobody else might use this info is no reason at all
to not use it.  All the publication stuff is not used in Debian Edu
or Debian Junior - they just ignore it.  That's no problem.

> On the other hand - as long as nobody complains - why not.

There is not the slightest reason to complain.  Just propose a
reasonable layout how PubMed should be rendered and I will implement it.

Klarmachen zum Ändern!