Re: More pages - projects, companies

On Fri, Sep 04, 2009 at 12:06:09PM +0200, Steffen Moeller wrote:
> You mean on wiki.debian.org, I presume.

Yes.

> The detailed descriptions of the projects should
> indeed be on the wiki. And their reference from Debian Med ... hm ... could be there, too.
>  It is a matter of taste, I think.

Sure.  I'm not that a big fan of Wikis - but in your case it might have
been a nice way to get something done quickly for a short term solution.
But I have seen your SVN commit and it's fine as well - so I don't care
about the form as long as it gets realised in any form.

> I'd like to have the pointer to the projects be tied
> more closely to the core Debian Med pages. Also, with the style sheets and templates we'd
> have some technical advantages that help to get a consistent presentation across all the
> pages and entries. Admittedly, though, static pages with svn are mostly like a wiki.

Yes.  Fine for me as you did it.

> Would
> you mind testing it underneath Debian Med and we move it out when we find it disturbing?

What do you mean with "testing".  It's just pointing your browser to

   http://debian-med.alioth.debian.org/organisations.xml

right?  This is fine for me.  If you are mentioning consistent layout
I would probably miss the menu etc from the

   http://debian-med.alioth.debian.org

entry page.  At least a link back would not harm.

Klarmachen zum Ändern!