Slight issue with dicom3tools

Hi there,

 I think I have hit an issue with the dicom3tools debian packaging. The main author think -for good reasons- that this is a bad idea to distribute binaries which will create invalid DICOM file as I have done in the package.
 The right way to fix that is to only distribute the *read-only* cmd line tool instead, which still provide DICOM aspect that no other toolkit provide.

 My question is simply:
(1) Once package is uploaded, can I just make another release on top of it to destroy any evidence that there is a way to access some dicom3tools cmd line tool that the main author do not wish to distribute as binary ?
(2) Or should I somehow stop the review process to make sure none of the binary gets uploaded ?

Thanks,

--
Mathieu