Re: ftp://ftp.upload.debian.org/pub/UploadQueue/

On Tue, Jun 23, 2009 at 10:20 AM, Charles Plessy<plessy@debian.org> wrote:
> Le Tue, Jun 23, 2009 at 10:14:24AM +0200, Mathieu Malaterre a écrit :
>> 'lo,
>>
>>   I had some issue uploading another release of gdcm, and had to do a
>> dcut to remove some old gdcm files and then another dupload ... gdcm
>> 2.0.10-5 has been seating in the UploadQueue overnight, is this
>> something to expect ?
>
> Hi Mathieu,
>
> I had similar problems a few of days ago. Uploading a commands file cleared the
> upload queue in a matter of minutes. You can sign the commands file with
> debsign. For the upload, the good old FTP can be used.

Are you suggesting that I should do another set of *.commands that
clears all *gdcm* files from UploadQueue and then do another dupload ?

BTW you never mentionned the mailing list you are subscribed to, where
you had the info that gdcm 2.0.12 was rejected.

Thanks,
--
Mathieu