From: Mirco Bauer <meebey@debian.org>
Date: Thu, May 28, 2009 at 11:45 PM
Subject: Re: CLI packaging: glue module location?

> How about gdcm_csharp.dll ? Is this something people will be
> comfortable with ?

Hm? You wrote the C# binding for gdcm? Using C# in the lib name is
very wrong in all cases. The CIL bytecode can be used by any language
that targets the CLI. To give some examples: VB.NET, Boo, Nemerle (yes,
those are all in debian already :)).

There is a common prefix of nFOO (like nunit or nant) and for
bindings even more common is the suffix of FOO-sharp (not -csharp)
like gtk-sharp, gnome-sharp, evolution-sharp.

--
Mathieu