Re: Epidemiology packages in Debian Med.

On Tue, 5 May 2009, Varun Hiremath wrote:

I checked the package and it looks good to me, but it doesn't run and
gives an import error [1], which seems to be related to [2].

Thanks for your investigation.  Do you have some time to verify your
theory by tesing the unofficial packages mentioned at

Probably we should wait for [2] to get fixed before uploading the new
version of epigrass.

Sounds reasonable in case it turns out that the suggested fix will
work with epigrass.  Perhaps we should increase the severity of bug
#525838 to important if it is really related to our problem.