[VAC] 5th May – 11th May

Hi all,

I will be in Cold Spring Harbor (U.S.A., New York state) for the next 7 days,
and I may not be able to take time to answer my emails. In case of packaging
emergency, do not hesitate to upload but please remember that all DDs have
commit acces to the repository holding the packages where I am the lead
uploader. Commits are much appreciated.

I will maybe have some free time the 10th in the afternoon and the evening. If
some Debian enthousiasts are located are located around Cold Spring Harbor, I
would be happy to meet them.

Have a nice day

--
Charles Plessy