Re: debian imagej

On Wed, 29 Apr 2009, Andreas Tille wrote:

The upload to Debian unstable can be done right after you confirm the relation to bug #507824.

Hmmm, I noticed there is a problem remaining which I even posted here
but did not got any response[1].  So if there might be anybody willing
to contact upstream about this problem (which was previousely solved by
them for very similar issues but probably the new versions have a
regression) we could go on upgrading imagej for Debian.

Any volunteer?

[1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-med/2009/03/msg00149.html