Re: debian imagej

Hi Johan,

On Wed, 29 Apr 2009, Johan Henriksson wrote:

I am attaching an improved startup script. it allows dependent packages to add JNI-paths.s

Thanks for the patch which I have commited to our SVN.  Could you confirm that
this patch also fixed Bug #507824 which is described at

   http://bugs.debian.org/507824

IMHO this is perfectly related and I would like to close this bug in the
changelog of the to be uploaded version 1.42l of imagej with your script.

this is a
critical update as an important package (micromanager-ij) depends on it. if you can't get it in very
soon, let me know so I can opt for alternative solutions.

The upload to Debian unstable can be done right after you confirm the relation
to bug #507824.

also:
* mkdir  /usr/share/imagej/jni/
* create one file "debian" with content: /usr/lib/java
dependent packages can add additional files

I'm sorry I can not parse what you want to tell me with this paragraph.

Many thanks for your input