Re: [Debian-med-packaging] Updating mgltools-* for Python 2.6

On Sat, 25 Apr 2009 15:04:35 +0200 (CEST) Andreas Tille <tillea@rki.de>
wrote:
>On Sat, 25 Apr 2009, Scott Kitterman wrote:
>
>> As part of the transition, I rebuilt/updated all the mgltools-* packages
that
>> depended on python << 2.6.  They seemed to either just need a rebuild or
some
>> common packaging adjustments.  Rather than file a stack of bugs, I
thought one
>> mail for the set would be easier....
>
>Thanks for you work on this.  IMHO it would be even more simple if you
>would just commit the patches to the packaging SVN.  Are you interested
>in commit permissions to the Debian Med SVN?

If you want, I can do that, but will someone please take responsibility for
uploading, IANADD and don't care to be added to uploaders for these
packages?

My alioth login is kitterma-guest.

Scott K