Re: [Debian-med-packaging] great plasmid editing software

Dear Michel,

you did not answered this request from Charles.  Please keep
us informed if you do something about this or whether somebody
of us should contact the author.  Please keep in mind the
more work you might take from our shoulders the more time we
might find to finally finish the job.  Free Software works
the best if everybody provides his onw share to the project.

Kind regards and thanks for the hint anyway

    Andreas.