Re: [pkg-bioc] BioConductor

Le Wed, Mar 18, 2009 at 10:47:25AM -0500, Dirk Eddelbuettel a écrit :

> Would you guys mind taking this off pkg-bioc?  As we found ou a dozens posts
> ago, the list is dead and Andreas stumbled on the wrong (as in: deceased) project.

Hi all,

if pkg-bioc is a a dead project, shall we remove it from Alioth? We did the
same for pkg-emboss some time ago. I can browse the list archives, identify the
monthes that are 100% spam, and backup the rest in another place, such as
Debian Med's Alioth web site.

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy