Re: care2x deb package ready :)

On Fri, Jan 30, 2009 at 10:30:40AM +0100, RKI Andreas wrote:

> On Thu, 29 Jan 2009, Carlos Luis Sánchez Bocanegra wrote:
>
>> forgive me for this break, it will not ocurr on next threads.
>
> No problem with breaking the thread.  But please make sure
> to provide the source packages or come back to us with some
> information how to obtain the packaging stuff.
>
> Thanks for your work on care2x

Andreas, I believe you are still confused on this. Carlos
Luis Sanchez Bocanegra did not work on care2x packages. He
just advertised yet another wiki of a list of FLOSS medical
software using the thread started by Gjergj Sheldija who DID
work on care2x packages.

I can be wrong but I think that is what happened here.

Karsten
--
GPG key ID E4071346 @ wwwkeys.pgp.net
E167 67FD A291 2BEA 73BD  4537 78B9 A9F9 E407 1346