Re: Problems to checkout the Debian Med SubVersion repository.

Am Dienstag, den 22.07.2008, 13:14 +0900 schrieb Charles Plessy:
> Furthermore, I tried to make a fresh checkout and was asked again
> for my password, either with
> `svn co svn+ssh://plessy@svn.debian.org/svn/debian-med/' or
> `svn co svn+ssh://plessy@alioth.debian.org/svn/debian-med/'.
>
> So the problem lies outside the svn tree, somewhere in my configuration
> or my alioth account...
>
> Does everybody manage to make a fresh checkout ?

I tried both anonymous and login checkout:

svn co svn://svn.debian.org/svn/debian-med/
svn co svn+ssh://$USER@svn.debian.org/svn/debian-med/

Both worked fine for me. (I had to type the password twice on the later
run.) I can't really think of anything that should prevent it from
working. You could check if you got a recent key of Alioth since all of
them were exchanged. If you do not see a huge warning when you login to
Alioth via SSH it should be all fine, though. (alioth.debian.org and
svn.debian.org are the same machine, so this is not an issue.)

Best regards
Manuel