Re: Imported io-lib, a Staden library

Le Wed, Jul 09, 2008 at 09:09:48AM +0100, Tim Cutts a écrit :

> I package some of the perl  modules we need, such as AcePerl

Oh, our ITP #468760 :)

I have a detailed debian/copyright file, so if you send us your
debian/rules and debian/control, we may have a pacakge for free :)

We plan to give write access to all DDs to our SVN repository. Once it
is done, do not hesitate to dump packages in; we will eventually do the
icing needed for proper distribution.

Have a nice day.

PS for Andreas: the --root option of dpkg allows to install a Debian
binary package in another root, for intance one's home directory.

--
Charles Plessy
Debian-Med packaging team,