Re: dpkg-shlibdeps warnings on not-found symbols

On Fri, 4 Jul 2008, Jan Beyer wrote:

PS: Probably, I haven't been too clear in describing my problem...

No you described the problem clear enough and I remember that I had
this problem formerly in one of my packages.  Unfortunately I do
neither remember the solution nor the package itself and also have
no time to do any research for the moment (will be offline soon for
24 hours).  I would try to Google for

    <your error message> site:lists.debian.org/debian-devel

which should give you all hits of this problem on debian devel list.
In case you will not find anything there you should probably foreward
your problem to this list ...

Good luck