Re: [Debian Wiki] Update of "DebianMed" by MathieuMalaterre

Le Fri, Jun 27, 2008 at 08:57:21AM -0000, Debian Wiki  a écrit :
> Dear Wiki user,
>
> You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Debian Wiki" for change notification.
>
> The following page has been changed by MathieuMalaterre:
> http://wiki.debian.org/DebianMed
>
> The comment on the change is:
> Rework layout.

Hi Mathieu,

actually most of the instructions in this page are now intgrated in our
Policy, so I would not resommend spending some time in something that
will be "factorized" soon or later. Actually, you are of course most
welcome to begin the factorisation :)

http://debian-med.alioth.debian.org/docs/policy.html

Have a nice day,

--