GDCM 2.0.6 - patch1

I have released a patch to GDCM 2.0.6 (gdcm-2.0.6-patch1.tar.gz) this
is exactly GDCM 2.0.6 only stripped from the debian subdirectory (I
discover this can easily be specified in cmake).

I have added a watch file for gdcm/trunk/debian, but I have not been
able to understand how it exactly works (as far as I understand I'll
have to wait that sf.net mirror are doing there magic ... I cannot
specify take it from the main sf.net website).

One question remains, the tarball is automagically downloaded, but I
stil have to extract it by hand...which somehow defeat the whold
purpose of having standardized file format (lower_case.tar.gz), right
? And then when I extract the tarball by hand I have to use svn-br
(and not svn-b), otherwise my extracted project gets moved to a
'obsolete' directory.

Thanks !
--
Mathieu