Re: MIPE and the license of its packaging.

On Mon, 9 Jun 2008, Charles Plessy wrote:

I am preparing an upload of MIPE, fixing its BTS bugs (one is RC). There
is a patch, but according to debian/copyright it is GPL'ed despite MIPE
being LGPL. Would its author(s), Steffen and/or Andreas agree to
relicence it before I sumit it in MIPS bugtracker on Sourceforge ?

Well, I hereby openly declare that all my packaging for Debian Med
can be changed to whatever DFSG free license which "makes sense".
Just go for the change in this case and any future one.

By the way, MIPE ships a DTD in /usr/share/mipe. I wonder if
/usr/share/xml/mipe would be more appropriate, but maybe in that case it
would require to write a catalog ?

I have no idea about this. :-(