Re: minc REMOVED from testing (fwd)

On Sat, 31 May 2008, Steve M. Robbins wrote:

The easy version of this is to patch the makefile to remove
obviously-buggy tests.  Of course, a patch that *fixes* the test would
be highly appreciated :-)

If you ask me we have low chances to fix those test codes soon enouth to
meet the freeze for Lenny.  So if the problem is about buggy tests I would
welcome very much if someone could remove the buggy tests to get minc in
again.  It should be documented in the patch file that some more work
is needed.  Could anybody take over this job?