Re: Fwd: Demande pour rejoindre le projet Debian-Med

Le Tue, Apr 08, 2008 at 06:28:34PM -0500, willhill a écrit :
> I was trying to upload code by getting a project account.  I first obtained a
> guest account but was rejected at the next step.

Yes, your application was duplicated for an unknown reason, so I
rejected the second one to get rid of it. I then checked and can confirm
that you are still a member. Sorry for the confusion :)

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy
http://charles.plessy.org