SoC and debian-med

Dear all,

The announcment I wrote is online on our web site, but the copy I post
on the bionet.software newsgroup apparently never left my internet
provider's server. Nevertheless, I submitted another copy to
linuxmednews, but for the moment we did not attract students :(

http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-med/News/2008/20080317
http://linuxmednews.com/1205982790/index_html

The deadline is for applications is March 31: 5:00 PM PDT / 00:00 UTC
April 1. Do not hesitate to propagate our proposal if you know places
where many bioinformatics students are subscribed !

Have a nice day,

--
Charles