Re: Debian Wiki Announcements?

Le Thu, Mar 20, 2008 at 10:33:17AM -0400, Michael A. Miller a écrit :
> Lately I've noticed that about 15% of the messages on the
> debian-med list are now automated wiki modification notifications

Dear all,

one possibility to reduce the traffic would be to mark more often the
changes as "minor modifications", that do not trigger the sending of an
email. The advantage is that if some users use the wiki to send us
ideas, we will notice them more easily.

If this is not satisfactory, I would also support the request of
unsubscribing debian-med from those changes and move them to somewhere
else (but where ?).

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy