Re: [med-svn] r1620 - trunk/packages/treeplot/trunk

On Tue, 18 Mar 2008, charles-guest@alioth.debian.org wrote:

Author: charles-guest
Date: 2008-03-18 02:05:39 +0000 (Tue, 18 Mar 2008)
New Revision: 1620

Removed:
  trunk/packages/treeplot/trunk/treeplot/
Log:
Converted the Debian changes to a quilt patch.

Thanks for working on treeplot.  Do you think we should continue to work
on a treeplot package despite the fact that the upstream author recommends
the replacement popularity?

I'm not against it in principle if somebody is maintaining the package
which might be not really much work if it compiles with gcc 4.3 and
there will be not much changes from upstream - but I wonder whetherwe
should rank a package of populyrity higher priority.