Re: Can you autobuild the new non-free package clustalx, forked from clustalw.

On Thu, 6 Mar 2008, Marc 'HE' Brockschmidt wrote:

The new package, clustalx is therefore very similar to clustalw, and has
already the XS-autobuild header correctly set. Can you enable
autobuilding for it ?

This is interesting:  I did not realised that auto building for non-free
packages finally was established.  I just added "XS-Autobuild: yes" to
arb packaging in svn.  Does this mean that if I upload the package with
this change arb will be auto builded or do I have to request this manually?